Consulting sessions are designed to help you strategize, troubleshoot, and implement specific projects related to healthcare and food policy, government accountability, international development, fitness and wellness, and much more by sharing my expertise in these fields. For a list of my credentials and professional experience, I encourage you to review my resume or visit my LinkedIn page.
Sessions are designed to help you establish meaningful next steps toward your business and professional goals. Explore my package options below
15 MINUTE SESSION
30 MINUTE SESSION
60 MINUTE SESSION
Policies and Fine Print:
- 15-minute complimentary consultations can only be redeemed once per client.
- Consultation fees will be paid in full at the time of scheduling for 30 and 60 minute sessions.
- The retainer package requires 50% payment at the time of scheduling the first session. Once half (four hours) of the package is used, the remaining payment ($400) will be required before future sessions can be scheduled. If a client does not schedule and pay for the remaining four hours of the package, the previously used 4 hours will be recalculated at the standard rate of $150, and the client will be back billed for which $200 to make up the balance.
- A client is considered a "no-show" after 10 minutes and the session will be cancelled without refund. The client can of course reschedule, but will be required to pay associated fees.
- Changes to scheduled sessions (time and day) must be made with 24 hours of advance notice.
- Information shared during consultation sessions is considered confidential.